By Samantha Paxson, Chief Experience Officer
COVID-19 has had an outsized impact on our industry and the lives of our members. Now, more than ever, these uncertain times have all of us asking, “Where do we go? What are the right moves to make? How do we ensure we’re answering our members’ most pressing needs …while forging our own path toward growth?”
To help credit unions answer those questions and prepare for the future beyond COVID-19, CO-OP is pleased to present THINK Virtual – a complimentary all-digital event on May 7, open to all credit unions. This is your chance to be part of a national conversation during this key moment in time among world-renowned financial experts, CO-OP’s executive team and CU executive peers in an interactive half-day forum.
What You’ll Learn at THINK Virtual:
Similar to the full THINK 20 Live experience, THINK Virtual will give credit unions the tools and resources to help them make the right strategic decisions amidst today’s uncertainty. We’re thrilled to welcome back Jean Chatzky, financial editor for NBC’s TODAY Show, to host the day’s activities, which will include:
- A discussion on what the “new normal” will look like in financial services delivery, including COVID-19 scenario planning for credit unions presented by CO-OP and EY.
- Credit union CEOs sharing how they are pivoting to serve the needs of their members during COVID-19.
- Why embracing the paradigm shift from “Primary Financial Institution” (PFI) to “Primary Financial Relationship” (PFR) can greatly affect your credit union’s success in today’s digital economy where trust is more important than ever before.
- What it means to provide financial wellness to members while becoming embedded in everyday member moments.
- Hear about CO-OP’s future-proofed “build-out” strategy, and have an updated look at CO-OP’s latest Solutions Roadmap and how these innovations will help credit unions meet relevant member needs right now.
- Insights from world-renowned TV personality and chef, Roy Choi on how he was able to adapt to change, build communities around shared tastes, and achieve personal transformation.
If you’ve never been to our THINK conference, this is just a taste of the kind of unique and relevant content you’ll experience, in addition to digging deep into your specific credit union’s future.
I hope to see many of you (virtually) on May 7, 8:00 a.m. PST – 2:00 p.m. PST. You can register for free at: http://visit.coop/p9emay