CO-OP Roadshows are designed to help you get ahead of the payment and fintech trends that will impact your credit union over the next 1-2 years. If you haven’t attended one of our complimentary Roadshows yet this year, here are five great reasons to put one on your calendar:
1. Download the Latest Industry Updates
Two special presentations from renowned industry experts are on the docket this year:
- At our Chicago and Houston Roadshows, the Filene Research Institute will present their landmark research report, “The Credit Union of the 21st Century” uncovering the future of consumer finance that is being shaped by changes in membership needs, economic challenges and emerging technologies. It will provide a strategic planning guide on how to develop a more proactive and insights-based approach to your organizational strategy.
- Attendees of our Nashville and Washington D.C. Roadshows will hear THINK 19 speaker Nikhil Lele present Ernst & Young’s provocative new take on what they call the “Next Wave of Banking.” Using EY’s proprietary consumer research, Lele will outline how the consumer financial services industry will change over the next five years and the implications for how credit unions should shift their strategy in the years ahead.
2. Take a Master Class on Payments or Data Strategy
Each Roadshow features a 90-minute Master Class on Payments Performance (Chicago, Nashville) or Data Strategy (Houston, Washington D.C.). These courses will help you make the connections between big-picture trends and real-world growth with tangible takeaways you can begin implementing at your credit union immediately.
“I wish I had brought my whole team for the Master Class,” said attendee Ryan Zilker, VP of Marketing at Sound Credit Union. “Every credit union would greatly benefit from this content. Hands down, [it was] a great event.”
3. Get a Behind-the-Scenes Look at CO-OP’s 2019-2020 Product Roadmap
Get a closer look at the latest products CO-OP is delivering to your credit union specifically for your digital transformation strategy. You’ll see live demonstrations and sneak peeks of products we are developing, including MyCO-OP, CardNav and the new Developer Portal.
“Roadshows present a great opportunity to take front-line staff to hear why we have partnered with CO-OP – and experience a mini ‘THINK’ environment,” says Shawn Ashley, Vice President of Information Technology at FinancialEdge Credit Union in Bay City, Michigan.
4. Build Relationships with Industry Peers and CO-OP Executives Over Free Breakfasts and Lunches
Collaboration is the lifeblood of our industry. Connect with other forward-thinking credit union professionals from your area during our free networking breakfast and lunch. Members of CO-OP’s Executive and Product team will also be on hand to talk to you directly about your credit union’s unique challenges and opportunities.
5. It’s Free!
CO-OP Roadshow attendance, breakfast and lunch, is complimentary for credit union professionals! And since it’s local, it’s easy to bring colleagues or your whole team. This is your opportunity to escape the day-to-day and contemplate the trends and strategies you want to inform and inspire your 2020 planning.
Learn more and register below: