CO-OP’s flagship event is back in person and better than ever! After going virtual for nearly two years, THINK returns in its truest form – a live in-person event that curates revolutionary thinking to ignite transformational change. Join us May 2-6 in Chicago!
Never been to THINK before? Find out why this is the credit union industry’s most talked-about event and consider these compelling reasons to register now and to start packing your bags:
- The power of inspiration. THINK 22 will immerse you in paradigm-shifting, barrier-busting, oh-my-goodness-yes thinking and amazing networking events that will shake off the cobwebs and remind you why this industry is the best, hands-down, anywhere.
- Exclusive research and eye-opening presentations tailored for credit unions. THINK made its name by bringing “outside” ideas into the credit union movement, but it’s also the place to find up-to-the-minute intel on how credit unions can thrive. Dive into the latest proprietary industry research and also hear from forward-thinking credit unions and CO-OP experts to help you reshape your member relationships for growth.
- Everything you need to know about the new member centricity—and how to leverage it for results. How do you put your members front and center today, as you compete with fintechs, big banks and even wealth management firms for market share? Use the right mix of features, products and benefits to engage members and prospects when and how they transact. Build renewed loyalty and trust with new tools and approaches.
- Keynote speakers. We have curated a stellar lineup of speakers to help us rethink everything, including: Swan Sit, the former head of digital marketing at Nike, Revlon and Estee Lauder who was dubbed the “Queen of Clubhouse” by Forbes; Ken Kocienda, former engineer and designer at Apple and current product architect at Humane; New York Times bestselling author and co-founder of Care4th, Dave Logan; Cornell University Professor and author of “The Future of Money” Eswar Prasad and Sallie Krawcheck, CEO and Co-Founder at Ellevest, one of the fastest growing digital investment platforms, created by and for women.
- Next steps you can activate immediately. Big ideas are great, but they aren’t worth much if you can’t put them to work. From keynotes to workshops, panel discussions to product demos, every learning opportunity at THINK 22 offers actionable insights you can apply in real life, starting the day you get back to the office.
- Reconnecting with the best minds in the business. THINK 22 is a “can’t miss” opportunity to meet the industry’s changemakers, renew connections with your peers and chat with CO-OP experts and executive management. Enjoy the magic after hours—one-of-a-kind social events where you can re-engage and have fun—remember fun?
- Getting your team together. Don’t keep this strategic advantage to yourself. THINK 22 is a great place to assemble your team and gather information, share learnings, formulate strategy and team build. Grab a colleague—or 10—and get a leg up on planning season.
- CPE Credit. CO-OP Financial Services is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). You’ll receive 1.5 credits in the field of “marketing and communications” for attending our Masterclasses, offered exclusively at THINK 22. No pre-reqs required!
- Chicago, Chicago! Dig into deep dish pizza. Watch the Cubs take on the White Sox at Wrigley Field. Take the “el” to the Bean, check out the city’s best architecture on a river cruise, get yourself a dozen Do-Rite doughnuts (sharing is optional). This city recharges you, especially during the beautiful springtime.
- Special pricing for a limited time. To take advantage of the best available THINK 22 pricing, register now. You’ll get a great rate on your registration and you can start looking forward to five action-packed, game-changing days, May 2-6.
See you at THINK 22!