What a week at THINK 14! Although we’ll be unpacking this one for some time to come, here’s a quick collage from our week at NOLA:
- Graphic recording artist Jim Nuttle drew madly during every THINK 14 session to capture key ideas and render them 3,000 percent more awesome.
- Our first class of THINK Starters did us proud! Not only did they bring fresh, real perspectives to THINK It Out discussions with speakers, but they also rolled up their sleeves to begin the hard, year-long work of creating change when they get back to work on Monday.
- Tess Vigeland is a genius. And we could not have asked for a more gracious, engaging host.
- Daria Musk Blew Everyone Away at THINK 14 and on stage at the House of Blues. Credit unions, the party started with you.
- CO-OP has a new national consumer campaign – get ready to grow!
- The Millennials in CO-OP’s new study had a lot to say about financial services. Bring it all home, including a detailed report, a presentation to share and our full-length video – available soon.
- Ready to sleep (remember sleep?) but want to keep the momentum going? Look for a continuing stream of fresh thinking on the new THINK site.
- Join us for THINK 14 regional events throughout the year.
- And mark your calendars for THINK 15: May 5-8 at the Broadmoor in stunning Colorado Springs. Until then, we’ll be thinking of you!